Economical product protection together with security in transit is a prerequisite in all areas of industry today. Strapping technology which is well known within the Direct Mail sector has proven to be the most cost effective and quickest method in most cases; this method is also economical with both material and energy.
Many of the strapping machines and equipment in a variety of industries are supplied from Waldbrunn in Odenwald, where Mosca AG has had its Headquarters for more than 40 years. Meanwhile the family lead enterprise has pioneered the development of new technology in the strapping industry and is the global market leader in many sectors; e.g. strapping in the distribution industry, in the corrugated industry, in the print industry, in the pharmaceutical, roof tiles and meat industries as well as in cash handling and direct mail industries.
Machines range from semi automatic stand alone machines through to the fully automatic high speed equipment and also includes the manufacture of conveyoring and the relating strapping materials.
MOSCA AG distinguishes between 5 different industry sectors:
Newspaper and Graphics Industry
- Newspaper printing, Wholesale print, Newspaper distribution, One-off print jobs, printed materials, Publishing Houses, Book binders, Mailing and Lettershops.
Distribution and Logistics
- Box distribution, Promotional materials, Parcel services, Mail Order Distribution, Pharmaceuticals, Textile & Clothing, Component industry, general Wholesale goods, Furniture distribution, Cosmetics, Electronics, Promotional goods, Gardening goods, Chemical industry, Glass and Porcelain, Toys and Sports goods, Jewellery items, Stationers, Pet industry, Machine and Equipment construction, Pallet despatch, Forwarding agents, Warehouse and Commissioning, Post & Couriers, White goods.
Corrugated Cardboard and Paper Industry
- Corrugated cardboard manufacture, Paper mills, Folded boxes, Cardboard sheets, Displays, Trays, Waste paper recycling, Box processing, 4 or 6 corner crash-lock boxes, Hygiene / Print paper, Paper processing
Construction and Ceramics Industry
- Roof tiles industry, Stone and Ceramic industries, Timber industry, Paving slabs, Building materials, Saw mills, Aluminium and plastic profiles, Cable manufacture, Pipes, Window industry, Steel industry, Furniture industry
Food & Beverage Industry
- Poultry, Meat industry, Drinks industry, bakery products, Fish industry, Fruit and Vegetable Processing, Dairy products